Our availability services keep your organisation resilient, available and recoverable at every stage of your digital journey. As well as delivering industry-leading business continuity, we also add value to your business-as-usual. This flexibility is ‘built-in’ to our services. It means you can manage peaks in demand, staff training, testing and development of new technology, and so on.
- Resilient and secure network communications
- Secure and managed firewalls
- Safe Haven clean networks
- Contact centre expansion
- Safe Haven cyberattack management
- Workplace recovery
- Office on-demand
- eOffice and VDI
- Planned and unplanned use
- Safe Haven cyberattack on-premise management
- DR systems recovery, to site
- Capacity on-demand
- eOffice and VDI
- Planned and unplanned use
- eBackup – Essentials, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus
- Data Insight
- Full data resilience and off-site data compliance
- Business availability planning
- Business Continuity Managed Services
- Shadow-Planner, SaaS and Managed Services (BCaaS)
- Availability readiness consulting
Ask the expert
- Leading UK pub enterprise achieves assured data availability and huge cost savings for data protection
- Aerospace component manufacturer reduces its recovery time objective (RTO) to one hour
- City investment management company adds resilience to its new storage platform implementation
- Scottish engineering company minimises data loss and improves recovery time
- UK’s largest dental insurance provider consolidates six solutions to one for data protection and recovery
- UK re-insurance business takes recovery time from 72 hours to 9 hours
- Staff at an entrepreneurial asset management company use FlexPlace to avoid disruption from on-going rail strikes
- Leading financial services company upscales to manage unprecedented inbound call levels following Brexit vote
This will ensure your systems and data are resilient, and for many organisations it is the first thing that is considered when ensuring resiliency, but what about the rest of the business? Unless you are an IT company, your systems and data are there simply to support your key business activities, click the following button to see what you also need to consider.
More about Business Continuity
Business Continuity tailored to your business
Daisy delivers everything an SMB needs to achieve business continuity in the digital age, from ensuring compliance, reliable backups and data control, to a solution for denial of access and managing a cyberattack. 30 years of experience as business continuity industry leaders has taught us a lot. One key thing that we understand very well, is that traditional business continuity services don’t address the SMB market, having evolved over time to meet the corporate demands of larger organisations.
Daisy is not just traditional, we are the most innovative provider in the UK and we‘ve adapted our availability services to deliver solutions for SMBs that include network resilience, office on demand and a place for your staff to go in should the worst happen.
Daisy delivers availability services that meet the requirements of mid-market, corporate, public sector and enterprise customers across every industry.
We know that one of your biggest challenges is to employ suitable continuity and resilience services to meet regulations and protect your organisation. We also know that you need these services to actively support and enable digital opportunities.
You need to be able to adapt to change at pace to maintain your competitive edge, meet evolving customer needs, whether this is via a complete digital transformation or seizing technology that will enable fresh opportunities.
Our Business Continuity Awards
Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2018
Excellence in Business Continuity in Industry (with HomeServe) 2018
Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2017
Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2016
Business Continuity goes really well with…
Come Hell or High Water: Business Continuity Tips for the Festive Season
Three ways businesses can help reduce stresses in the event of a crisis Around 40% of small businesses never reopen their doors after a disaster. Whether you’re an IT administrator, small business owner or a major decision maker, it’s critical to plan for every possible worst-case scenario. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, but by […]Find out more >
The Best Solutions for Business Data Backup
Find out why data backup is so important and what you should do to protect your business. None of us likes to think about losing data. But whether it’s down to equipment failure, accidental deletion or virus infection, it’s a very real possibility. The best way to do that is to have an up-to-date, secure and […]Find out more >
Disaster Recovery as a Service Explained
Disasters don’t care how big your business is. Find out here why it pays to plan ahead. Disaster recovery is something that businesses of any size need to take seriously. Disasters are indifferent to who you are or what size your business is – they can strike any company at any time and can be […]Find out more >
What is Disaster Recovery and why is it Important for Your Business?
Learn about what disaster recovery is and how it could help your business to survive any event. It’s easy to dismiss disaster recovery as something that only large businesses like banks and multinationals need to worry about. But, it’s something all businesses should think about, whatever their size.Find out more >