Digital Transformation – Control and optimise your cloud strategy with Daisy
Join Daisy for a workshop event where we work through the best practises, foundations and risk mitigation opportunities of digital transformation that give you the best chance to transform your business and design your perfect cloud environment.
With real-life examples of change from businesses like yours, it promises to be an engaging and worth-while event, delivering insight to take back to the boardroom. The workshop details can be found below or complete the form to get in touch to discuss your cloud requirement.
7 March 2018 at Conference Aston, Birmingham
Click here for further information and to register for this event.
Daisy Cloud powered by Microsoft Azure:
- Delivers the ability to develop, innovate and trial new digital services at pace
- Satisfies the requirement to cope with seasonal / demand trading
- Allows you to flex digital services in line with business demand, growth and change
- Keeps data secure, protected and accessible
- Helps to control Cloud/IT costs and contracts without the need for lumpy CAPEX
- Is future-proofed and delivered by Daisy’s hybrid-cloud experts
Daisy can help you build a joined-up cloud strategy
Find out what happened when Daisy met Microsoft
Azure provides a wide range of virtual machine (VM) sizes and images, enabling buyers to choose the best deployment options for their environment. The benefits include:
- Broad support for Open Source Software (OSS)
- Pay-as-you-go, consumption pricing options
- Commitment to match AWS pricing
- Hybrid use rights—provide the ability to leverage existing investments
Azure offers numerous networking services to build sophisticated network topologies and extend on-premise or data centres to the cloud. The benefits include:
- Load balancers, traffic managers, and powerful content delivery networks for superior performance
- High throughput, low latency, resilient
- ExpressRoute connection options
- The ability to leverage MPLS investments in Azure
- Free ingress (unlimited) and free egress (first 5GB)
Azure delivers durable, highly available, and massively scalable storage options – Blob, Queue, File, and Disk – that keep pace with explosive data growth. The benefits include:
- Support for up to 80,000 Input/outputs operations per second (IOPs)
- Cost-effective solution for nearline, online and highly available business needs
- Locally redundant storage (3 locations)
- Geo-redundancy option
- Managed Disks – Let Azure decide the best format for your data
Have a quick look at how easy it is to use Microsoft Azure.