Keeping you connected anytime, anywhere, on any device
Make your business communications as easy as your personal ones, with simple solutions from Daisy. Fixed-line telephony, mobile, messaging, contact centre solutions and apps fused into one solution that will drive business growth and customer satisfaction. Delivered either on your premises or in the cloud, priced per-user-per-month, or on a monthly bill, Unified Communications (UC) can improve productivity and save your business valuable time and money.
- Email, voicemail, faxes and instant messaging
- Single mailbox
- Instant voice or video calling
- Audio conferencing
- Web conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Redirect incoming calls
- Transition active calls between devices
- Central voicemail solution
- Single dedicated DDI number
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Management and reporting
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Application Integration
- Workforce Applications
- Hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a phone system that converts voice calls into data and transmits them over the internet
- Hosted Voice Select (HV.Select) call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring absolute quality of service for users
- Subscription plans that include access to Office applications that include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access plus other productivity services that are enabled over the internet (cloud services)
Ask the expert
On-premise UC solution: On-premise provides full control over a unified communications infrastructure. Exploiting existing on-premise resources, such as virtual servers, allows you to install and secure full control over a UC solution, helping reduce costs and provide reassurance that all company data is kept within your organisation. An on-premise option provides the flexibility synonymous with UC solutions, coupled with high resilience and high availability.
Hosted UC solutions: A hosted UC platform removes the burden of having to maintain hardware on site and allows you to have the same UC features through a private or public cloud. Offering the same flexibility of a hardwired infrastructure, it provides great ease of use, anywhere-anytime connectivity and can scale up or down as your business requires.
Hybrid UC solutions: Combine your on-premise and hosted UC solutions and get the best of both worlds.
Office as a one-time purchase includes applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.
More about Unified Communications