Great News for SMBs
Daisy is helping SMBs boost their internet connectivity to gigabit speed
- Daisy has been added as a registered supplier of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme
- SMBs can get up to £3,000 towards a connection upgrade
- Part of the £200m Local Full Fibre Networks Challenge Fund
If you’re a small or medium-sized business, you could be eligible to get a voucher of up to £3,000 to put towards the cost of upgrading your broadband to a faster and more secure gigabit-capable connection.
Daisy Group is proud to have been named as a registered supplier of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme, part of the £200m Local Full Fibre Networks Challenge Fund. This government-backed scheme is designed to help make gigabit-capable connections affordable for SMBs.
The Gigabit Voucher Scheme helps meet the ever-increasing demands of a modern business and maximise opportunities.
What would Gigabit speed mean for my business?
Upgrading to Ethernet connectivity will provide you with a reliable, secure and fast dedicated connection with unlimited data usage so your business can capitalise on bandwidth-hungry new technologies such as the cloud, VoIP and other hosted services.
To be eligible for the Gigabit Voucher Scheme your business must:
- Employ fewer than 249 employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million
- Have received under £200k of public grants in the last three years
- For full eligibility details please click here
After an initial trial run in four UK areas, the scheme expanded nationwide in April 2018 – Fill in the form to secure your voucher today.
Click here for more details on the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
For further information on Ethernet connectivity why not take a look at our comparison guide.
Why Daisy Ethernet?
- Dedicated Private Connection Ethernet connectivity is a dedicated connection delivered over Fibre Ethernet meaning speeds are much higher and uncontended
- Guaranteed Speeds from 100Mb to 1GB delivering the reliability and scalability that your business needs
- Guaranteed Uptime 99.93% service availability with six hour target repair time for faults
- Reliable – symmetrical download and upload speeds makes Daisy Ethernet ideal for smooth and seamless VoIP and video conferencing, large data transfers and access to cloud based services
- Flexible – all circuits provided via the scheme can be easily upgraded up to 1Gbps without further site visits
- Daisy DDoS Protection Service for all customers protecting your network 24/7/365. Daisy has the highest level accreditations with the world’s most trusted security vendors, so there’s nobody better placed to keep you protected
- Fully Managed Cisco Router – backed by our 24/7/365 UK-based customer support
- Highlight Monitoring Software (optional) allowing you to view your network usage in real-time, set usage alerts to be delivered to you via email and even view usage by application