Working as part of a team, drafting and negotiating service contract documents and any ongoing associated changes throughout the contract term.
- Participate and contribute to the contract management process.
- Drafting and negotiating service schedule agreements for multiple service offerings in line with the requirements of the tender/proposal, with a proactive and pragmatic approach that ensures contract agreement without unnecessary and/or unacceptable exposure.
- Reviewing of contractual terms and conditions to ensure service schedules are constructed and agreed correctly.
- Negotiating service schedules with representatives of customers and suppliers.
- Management of the Contract Change Notice (CCN) process through to the internal legal team review.
- Creation of service schedules in subcontractor/purchasing agreement.
- Editing customer documentation to represent services sold.
- Maintain good internal relations with internal account managers, operations and business unit heads to offer direction and instructions on contractual matters liaising with the legal team.
- Resolve contractual, commercial and service problems.
- Working with the delivery teams to translate the contractual documents in to roles and responsibilities.
- Review, scrutinizing, operational service process flows for contractual purposes.
- Ensure the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Risk assessment.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and are able to adhere to contractual obligations; reflecting them accurately.
- Provide service/commercial knowledge to the internal legal team where required.
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
- your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
- the principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience of IT and IT related services desirable
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to facilitate coordination of cross functional teams to an agreed outcome
- Excellent typing skills and speed, working towards drafting “real-time” during negations
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical and process driven
- Experience in a commercial environment is desirable, however full training will be provided
Technology House, Northampton