Is Archive as a Service the right solution for you?
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, the answer is – YES!
- Are you running out of primary storage, forcing expensive upgrades?
- Are you having to buy more storage and provision for backup & recovery, environmental and management factors?
- Are your primary storage devices running slower, as they fill up with unstructured data?
- Do you find it hard to manage all of the data in your systems?
- Are you unable to meet your backup windows?
- Is it hard to identify what data is business critical and what is just business important?
Did you know?
- 80% of the World’s data is file data
- 80% of that file data is ‘inactive’ but cannot be deleted for practical, legal and compliance reasons
- Only 2% will be touched again……but nobody knows which 2%, so it needs to be accessible and indexed
Reduce primary storage & data protection costs
What is Archive as a Service?
Active archiving will enable you to store data securely off-site and retrieve it quickly and easily for compliance or disaster recovery. It removes data from more expensive primary storage, reduces costs associated with capacity-based backup software, shrink your backup windows and improve your recovery time objectives (RTO).